The Practical Leadership training is for leaders who have the power to influence their environment and the desire to shape high performing and positively focused teams. This full day course has been designed to show participants how to use positive and performance psychology through practical management strategies.
With a strong focus on the practical application in the workspace, topics covered will include:
- The key traits of a great leader and how to incorporate them into your style.
- Practical means of developing a high-performing team.
- How to separate your leadership into frames of importance and focus on the key areas.
- Why leadership is based on fairness to you and how to adapt your leadership thinking.
- Creating environments for ‘idea creativity’ and ‘analytical’ thinking and why these processes are so different.
- How top performers define success for strong, long term performance.
- How leaders can remain positively focused through challenging and turbulent times.
This training will aid leaders to garner more ‘followers’ and alter the way they lead for the better.
For more information on Positive Leadership contact Frank at email@example.com or on (03) 8502 042 * 0400 109727