Do you keep hitting brick walls with issues that just won’t go away?
Try thinking differently to see them from new perspectives.
If we move our focus from only trying to fix our problems to fixing the ways we think, the problems will start to fix themselves.
We struggle to break free from day to day thinking habits that can inhibit us. Yet, we understand that to deliver the services that are now demanded, we must innovate and evolve at an increasing rate. We can’t achieve this by doing the same things year in, year out.
The de Bono thinking methods allow us to do this by breaking our established thinking patterns to see things anew.
We are pleased to announce the de Bono Training is again being offered across Australia & New Zealand. Each module comes with a number of new features that make this marquee training an essential item in your:
- Learning & Development,
- Change Management,
- Org Development or
- People & Culture tool-kits.
Everyone completing this training receives:
- Instruction from a certified de Bono trainer & perpetual access to their insights.
- Manuals & materials to support ongoing use of the methods.
- Simple tasks to aid in embedding the methods into the workplace.
- An avenue of measuring training outcomes and ROI through workplace application.
- 10 weekly email follow ups with tips & handy application hints.
- A 100% money back guarantee if the material & support above is not delivered!
For full details on the methods select the links below:
Where to from here with the de Bono Training?
For a no obligation discussion on how your organisation will benefit from the de Bono methods – call Frank on 0400 109727 / (03) 8502 0042 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org