At Think Quick we don’t simply assist with your issues, we help build your capacity to solve your own.
We provide new perspectives and new means of looking at your issues and opportunities so that sustainable action can be designed in-house to address them.
We facilitate groups from small gatherings around a table to large conferences with 400+ participants around any area or task including:
- Strategic Planning
- Idea Generation
- Change Management
- Organisational Development
- Organisational Culture
- Customer Service
- Stakeholder Management
- Problem Solving
- Navigating Complex Issues
In every instance we use contemporary techniques designed to address the thinking of participants so that the focus leads to tangible and improved design and action.
Amongst the methods we use are those developed by Edward de Bono and include Lateral Thinking, Direct Attention Thinking Tools and the Six Thinking Hats. We also focus strongly on methods which enable the emergence of fresh ideas, insights, new design and solutions derived form the multiple and diverse perspectives present in the room.
All of the methods applied are focused on gaining new ideas and insights to allow organisations and participants to take advantage of new opportunities in conditions of uncertainty.
The strengths and benefits of these approaches are:
- We generate means of seeing the world through the eyes of the actual participants, rather than via the narrower views of a facilitator.
- We assist organisations to develop contextually appropriate interventions to address issues rather than applying standard methods that have minimal impact when issues are complex.
- The methods allow for the navigation of issues for a fuller exploration rather than a solution-oriented approach that is rarely the best way forward.
- The methods encourage innovative thinking and generate a range of possible solutions by tapping into the diverse perspectives and knowledge of the assembled group.
- The methods used move participants from a static approach to addressing issues to one in which there is a strong focus on design and forward momentum without the paralysis of perceived risk.
Our accredited and experienced practitioners have successfully facilitated many sessions and projects across public and private sectors and have worked closely with clients to determine need and co-design and process to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Think Quick also assists in the design and implementation of projects where new perspectives and new approaches are required. These include evaluations, navigating change, strategy, planning, leadership and culture related interventions.